Last Modified: February 14th, 2020
Personal Information means any information or collection of information in any form: whether oral, electronic or written that pertains to the Individual excluding information that is publicly available.
Information we Collect
The information Sense360 collects about its employees and/or job applicants may include, but is not limited to, the following information:
I.Information you Provide us:
- Home Address
- Phone Number/Mobile number
- Identity Verification information
- Social Security Number
- Physical Description
- Personal Hobbies and Activities
- Medical History
- Contents of Resume
- Emergency Contact Information
II.Information provided by other employees or individuals outside of Sense360
- Interview Notes
- Performance Review Notes
- Background Check
The type and amount of PII collected by Sense360 will be limited to the minimum necessary to accomplish the business purposes.
How we use the information we collect
The Personal Information we collect will only be used and disclosed for purposes pertaining to the Individual’s employment relationship with Sense 360 including, but not limited to, hiring or interview processes, performance reviews, payroll, processing of employee benefit claims and to comply with labor and employment legislation.
The PII we collect will only be used for the stated purpose or purposes for which it was originally collected. We will not collect any PII without informing the Individual that the information will be collected and the purposes for the collection of that information.
We will not collect PII from the Individual without their proper knowledge and explicit consent.
Sense360 may use PII for a purpose other than the originally stated purpose if the new purpose is required by law or if the Company has obtained additional consent from the Individual
How we maintain the privacy of your data
The Company will take and enforce all reasonable security measures appropriate for the sensitivity of the information to ensure that all PII for every Individual is protected against any form of unauthorized use.
Methods of security will include but not be limited to the following:
- Physical security including locked filing cabinets and secure-access offices
- Organizational Security including security clearances and access limited on a “need-to-know” basis
- Technological security including passwords and encryption,
All PII will be released internally only on a “need-to-know” basis. Sense360 will keep confidential all PII in its control except when one or more of the following conditions apply:
- The Individual who is the subject of disclosure has provided consent
- The disclosure is in alignment with the purpose for which the PII was collected
- The disclosure is for the purpose of providing employment references to prospective employees and the information disclosed is reasonably necessary for the purpose of providing business references
- The company is permitted or required to do so by applicable legislation or regulation
- The disclosure is directed to health benefit providers and where the purpose of the disclosure is in accord with the purposes for which the PII was originally collected
- The disclosure is required by authorized government representatives who are acting to enforce any federal or state law or carrying out an investigation relating to the enforcement of any federal or state law or gathering information for the purpose of enforcing any federal or state law
- The company is required to comply with valid court orders, warrants or subpoenas or other valid legal processes
- In an emergency to protect the physical safety of any person or group of persons
Retention and Disposal of Personal Information
Any PII collected by Sense360 will be retained during the period of active employment of the Individual as well as during the post-employment period only as long as the PII is required to serve its original purpose or as directed by applicable legislation or regulation.
Personal information that is no longer needed for its stated purpose will be destroyed, erased or made anonymous.
If you have any questions or suggestions, or otherwise would like to contact us, you can reach us via our Contact Page.